This page features Psychosocial Oncology related links. Click here to submit a link.
- Funding Opportunities
Psychosocial Oncology Research Training
- Colorectal Cancer Association of Canada
- IPOS (International Psycho-Oncology Society)
- APOS (The American Psychosocial Oncology Society)
- Canadian Cancer Society
- de Souza Institute
- National Cancer Institute of Canada
- Centre for Behavioral Research and Program Evaluation
- American Cancer Society
- The National Cancer Institute (USA)
- The Healing Journey Program
People wanting to study at-home methods of helping themselves cope with the stress of cancer can find out how to order materials (workbook, CDs, videotapes) on this web site (a not-for-profit service).
- The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer (The Partnership) through the Education Committee of the ReBalance Focus Action Group is pleased to announce a Request for Proposals to move forward the implementation of the National Psychosocial Oncology Education Framework. You will find the full request for proposals, the project funding application and the National Psychosocial Oncology Education Framework on The Partnership’s website: http://www.partnershipagainstcancer.ca